SUPPORT A FAMILY-FRIENDLY PARK THAT HONORS Diversity and inclusion
The Friends of Sara J. González Park count on your support. We want you to be a part of this park's modern legacy as it stands for diversity, inclusion, equity and the American Dream.
HOW TO DONATE:
Any financial donation is accepted and is tax-deductible. At this time donations go to:
1. Recreational, educational and health equity programming including: soccer clinics, literacy classes, community edible garden
2. Playground and greenspace repair and maintenance
3. Creation of the centerpiece art sculpture
Please also consider a donation that will see your name, a loved one's name, or your company's name showcased in the park as a premiere supporter of the park and the themes this park honors. Email here to explore opportunities.
To make an online donation CLICK HERE and select Sara J. González Park under ‘Choose Park to Support’.
To mail a check, please follow these instructions:
1. Make check payable to Park Pride
2. Indicate in memo line "Friends of Sara J. González Park"
3. Mail to: Park Pride, c/o Austin Tadlock, 233 Peachtree St., Suite 1600, Atlanta, GA 30303
We will be in touch with you once your donation has been made to finalize any details, and if a fulfillment of recognition needs to be executed. All naming opportunities are subject to approval by the City of Atlanta Department of Parks and Recreation. No logos, statements or contact information are permissible.
Thank you for supporting the Friends of Sara J. González Park, a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax deductible based on IRS guidelines.